Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4K November Comments

kidsrunning



C4K

My first comment for kids was on a class blog called "Enjoy the Exquisite Education of the Excellent 4E! The class posted about a game called "The Invisible Maze". The post included the rules for the game and also a video of the class playing the game. I commented and said the following,
"Hi Class, my name is Katelyn and I am a student at The University of South Alabama. I am taking a class called EDM310. The invisible maze looks like a lot of fun. Activities like this can be fun, but can also teach you important things about working as a group. Keep up the good work!"

My second comment for kids was on the class blog of a little girl named Francis from Pt. England School. She wrote about Ice Cream Comets and how to make them. I commented and and said the following,
"Hey Francis!
I am a college student at the University of South Alabama. Great post about ice cream comets, I would love to try one someday! Sometimes the foods that get our hands sticky are the tastiest, wouldn't you agree?
Keep up the good work!
Sincerely,
Katelyn"

My third comment was on Mrs. Yollis' Class Blog. The post I commented on was about Mrs. Yollis' Skyping with a class in the state of Georgia. I commented and said the following,
"Dear Mrs. Yollis and class,
I enjoyed you posting about all the things you learned about the state of Georgia. I think that it is always neat to connect with other people, even when they are miles away from you. I am a student at the University of South Alabama and am taking a class called EDM 310. I live in lower Alabama which is often referred to as "LA", but not to be confused with the LA from your home state:) Georgia is a very special place to me for several different reasons. Georgia is important to me because my older sister lives there, it is also important to me because it is where my fiance proposed to me. My fiance, Michael popped the big question center court at an Atlanta Hawks game last year! Atlanta is one of my favorite places to visit, there are so many things to do and I have such fond memories of it! Keep up the great work Mrs. Yollis' class!
Sincerely,
Katelyn"

No comments:

Post a Comment