Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4T Post #4

Thanks Ed
teacherpointing


My C4T was on the blog called WhatEdSaid. My first comment for teacher was on a post called "Observe Perpetually". Ed talked about how he has walked by a sign all year that read "Observe Perpetually" but he had never noticed it. He encourage everyone to take time to pay attention and also asked things that other people had missed that was right in front of them. I commented and said the following,
"Dear Ed,
I enjoyed this simple but challenging post. I am a very busy student and employ, but this has inspired me to look further into things. Life can seem like it is going to fast sometimes it is important to pay attention to the things in front of us, because if we miss them they are gone!
Thanks for the post, I look forward to reading more,
Katelyn"

My second comment was on a post called " Where Do Great Ideas Come From". The post was about all the different places on the internet that you can use as resources along with yourself and classmates to create great ideas. The post including a short video listing the resources. I commented and said the following,
"Hi, My name is Katelyn Callahan and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am taking a course called EDM310, we use a lot of the same sources to get ideas for our class. I never thought that these things could be used in such a way, but have taught me so many things!
Thanks for the video!
Katelyn"

No comments:

Post a Comment