Monday, October 17, 2011

Blog Post #8

Movie Productions
The content of The Chipper Series and of EDM310 For Dummies is something I think all EDM310 students have felt. In the beginning of the semester it was so overwhelming, but EDM310 has become one of my favorite class's. I like the points that Chipper makes in her video. It is hard to be self motivation and to have good time management in this course. I Found EDM310 for dummies humorous. I think it is important to laugh about things that stress you out. If you cant look at the light of things then you will never manage to make it through it. Videos that I think would be cool in reference to EDM310 is one that maybe is like the book trailer project we did for class. One thing I like about this course and look forward to is all the content that we cover. I never viewed Youtube as an educational tool, but have learned so much from the videos we watch. I honestly believe I am a changed and inspired person from some of the things I have learned. I think a video would be neat to produce that was like a movie trailer, but shows what content is covered in EDM310, but of course only a sneak peak! I think it could look really neat and exciting. I think that another video that would be neat to produce would be to talk about time management. My biggest struggle has been TIME, I know chipper covered this somewhat in her video, but I think a video with pointers would be great!

2 comments:

  1. I, as well, agree with you about time management. I have trouble in this area also. I do the best I can, but I have four children and a husband at home. It has been a real eye opener for me to have to take myself away from them, to concentrate on school. I am also one of those people who stress a lot about my school work and grades. So far, I am doing pretty well and it seems that you are also. Great blog post! The only thing I see in your post are a little bit of grammatical mistakes, other than that you did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good review of The Chipper Series and EDM310 for Dummies but you're missing over half of the required assignments.

    ReplyDelete