Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Comments for Kids September

Interview Book Report

Elise and Cade have a video post on their class blog, "Reflections, Questions and Discoveries". The video is a interview book report. Elise interviews Cade about a book he has read. I commented on their video and told them that the questions were clear and that they were well spoken. I also told them to keep up the good work!

To Infinity And Beyond

Tyler wrote a post about a new invention. His post told me about the invention, the status of it and also the plans to use it. Tyler use a big vocabulary and very good grammar. I commented on the post and said that he had a good vocabulary. I also told him it was important to keep up with things happening in the world. I also told Tyler to keep up the good work.


Amirah And Kim

This post was about what Kim and Amirah did over their holiday. The girls made a list of the things they did. I commented on the post and said I would love to go to England one day. I told them I had been to some places on their list. I asked them what their favorite thing on the list was. I got a reply from Kim. Kim's favorite place was fish mania. Kim also told me that she thought England was Amirah's Favorite thing.

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely tell you did your C4K! Awesome job at keeping up!

    Where's your picture though?

    ReplyDelete