Saturday, November 12, 2011

C4K Assignment part 1

Yollis' Class


Mrs. Yollis' Class
I watched Mrs. Yollis' class blog video on commenting. I felt a little intimidated before exploring her class blog because of all that I have heard. After watching the video I feel a little more confident that as long as I am careful of what I post and proofread it I should be fine. I learned several things from the blog about her and the students in her class. Mrs. has her masters and also loves to travel, something else that I observed from her class blog is that she likes to use videos one the post and also uses Skype to let her students communicate with other students around the world. Mrs. Yollis' blog has around 22,000 more visits than EDM310 class blog, and her visitors look like that are very wide spread. I am excited to visit Mrs. Yollis' class again and comment on one of the post!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you will also be a blogging teacher like Mrs. Yollis.

    ReplyDelete