Sunday, November 6, 2011

C4K October Post

C4K

My first post was on Wyatt's blog. Wyatt wrote about 4 ways to relieve homework stress. I commented and said that I was in college and that his advice would be helpful to me. I also told him that I liked to study in quiet places like the library. I finished the comment with keep up the good work.

My second post was on a Katlyn's blog. Katlyn wrote about different ways to make homemade ice cream. I commented and told her that my family had always used an ice cream machine, but that I wanted to try and make it in a bag like she suggested. I also told Katlyn to keep up the good work!



Both of these blogs can be found at Mrs Gregory 6th Grade Class Blog

My third post was on Amelie's blog. Amelie wrote about the Coops Shot Tower in Melbourne. I commented and told Amelie that I was a Student at the University of South Alabama. I told her that her post was very informative and well written. I told her I had never been to Melbourne, but according to her post it sounded really neat and like there were a lot of fun things to do.

You can Find Amelie's Blog Spot here.

My fourth post was on a video by Rosie and DJ that they posted to their blog. The video post was about different places at their school. I commented and told Rosie and DJ that I had also done many video assignments like this for my class. I told them that they did an awesome job. I asked if they planned on making more videos like this? and then I finished by saying keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment